This boat was built in 1913 by George Lawley & Sons of Boston, Massachusettes. At 44', it comprises of a large interior complete with a head and two sinks, a small V-berth at the bow, and a coal burning cook stove. Also features original bronze hardware throughout, drop down windows, curved glass windows on all corners, raised panel doors, fold-out dining table in the rear, and a stately fan-tail transom. Only a handful of these boats have survived, and this is among the most striking in appearance. Available for purchase with the restoration commitment.